IMPORTANT UPDATE –
Governor Whitmer has announced the current State epidemic order will expire tomorrow morning, May 15, at 9 a.m. Therefore, the following changes become effective as soon as parishes can implement them.
- Masks are not required during liturgical worship. It is recommended that those who are unvaccinated follow CDC guidance and wear a mask for the safety of fellow parishioners.
- Do not ask parishioners to reveal their vaccination status.
- Pastors have permission to remove rope or tape from pews.
- Pastors are to designate a seating area where social distancing is in effect to accommodate individuals for whom mitigation strategies remain an important safeguard or who may choose to sit there.
- Further guidance on non-liturgical events will be forthcoming.